omens (
omens) wrote in
slothsdraw2009-11-30 12:59 pm
Entry tags:
Anatomy/pose resource
If you haven't seen Pose Maniacs you should check them out. The link is to the random pose viewer, but they also have a 30 second draw a random pose app (though it doesn't work for me - might just be me, I don't know).
Small note: it seems like 90% of the women are in "sexy" poses, which is kind of annoying (that also might just be me, though).
Overall, I've been finding it helpful and low-pressure, easy to do some quick sketches.
Small note: it seems like 90% of the women are in "sexy" poses, which is kind of annoying (that also might just be me, though).
Overall, I've been finding it helpful and low-pressure, easy to do some quick sketches.

no subject
(The sexy poses, though. Yeah. "Keep those priorities in order, ladies. Sexual availability is more important than skin!")